I am Abdul Momin Chowdhury . My Country is Bangladesh . My Home District is Sylhet .My Police Station Is Golapgonj . I M Studying in B B S 1st year at Dhaka Dokkin Degree College . My favorite hobby is playing game travailing . My favorite game is Cricket , I like very much Cricket . I M working at online Market . I know Graphic design, Data entry and Article writing etc . I have an account Microworkers , Odesk and Forex Fiver .
CONVERSATION
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন
(
Atom
)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Natural beauty of Sylhet Sylhet it is a district . It is situated in Bangladesh . There are many beautiful place . Such as Jaflong , Madho...
-
Ping Pong game in space with water! Childhood is difficult to find people who played with ping pong balls. But if the water is expected...
-
CIA secret files on UFO disclosure Anaaidentiphayeda flying object, or UFO (unidentified flying object), which is known as ayaliyena go to...
-
Alphabet Apple, who in the world would be? Tech giant Apple reprieve from the world's biggest company is expected to make his place ...
-
NASA space zinnia photala As the 2035 salata. Severe dust storm on Mars has. To save the life of the spacecraft 'haramesa go back...
-
Titanic ship out all of the information is unknown Sarbabrhattama the ship was the Titanic. 191, which is on its way to New York from Sou...
-
WILL OUR EARTH DESTROY FOR TECHNOLOGY Built themselves with sophisticated devices can be a time of humancivilization, the 1 billion ye...
-
Female Education We know that , Bangladesh is developing country , not a develop country . Our ...
-
PayPal Anti VPN VPN and has started blocking DNS provider of online financial transactions platform PayPal. Violation of copyright laws ma...
-
Brendon MecCullum,MY favorite player Born September 27, 1981, Dunedin, Otago Current age 34 years 135 days Major teams ...
0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন